Sigmoid Hacks 2.0
MATH/ML-BASED INNOVATIONS DON'T HAVE TO BE JUST ANOTHER BUZZWORD, MAKE THEM REAL WITH SIGMOID HACKS!
Join the Discord and sign up on Devpost! To be considered for awards, you must sign up here.
[July 15th, 2022]
Sigmoid Hacks 2.0 is a week-long competition for high school and undergraduate students to create any math-based application (machine learning, science simulations, etc.) using the technology of their choice! Submissions are judged based on applicability, efficiency, and effort.
Places & Awards
Workshop Champion Winners: Top 3 workshop participants win a Nvidia Jetson Nano! (how to win workshop points?)
Sigmoid Hacks 1.0 [LAST YEAR] Prizes:
- John Lins ⇝ Lead Organizer & Workshop Host
- Damian Musk ⇝ Co-Lead & Workshop Host
- Luke Parkhurst M.S. ⇝ Co-Lead & Workshop Host
- Claire Wang ⇝ Co-Lead & Workshop Host
- Adytia Rawat ⇝ Co-Lead & Relations/Webmaster/Merchandise
- Zach Latta ⇝ (2021) Opening Ceremony.
- Mr. Mueller PhD ⇝ (2021) Causality Workshop.
The top three individuals who speak up and answer the most questions correctly/logically will receive an Nvidia Jetson Nano!
[Have a Workshop idea? Submit a workshop proposal here!]
Sigmoid Hacks 2.0:
Sigmoid Hacks 1.0 [LAST YEAR]:
|6:||7:||8: Judging||9: Winners Announced||10|
- ⇝ Deep Fake Detection, hiring!
- ⇝ Life's too short for bad software!
Hack Club Bank
- ⇝ Make your ideas real with Hack Club Bank.
Sigmoid Hacks 1.0 Winners [~400 Participants]
- 1st Place: Pulse It by Stanley Zheng, Greg Tarr, & Anita Yip
- 2st Place: Catalyst AI by Johnny Ni
- 3st Place: Tumor Cast by Shaheed Mohamed Ali
Best of Luck! © Sigmoid Hacks 2.0 2022